Privacy is very important to us and we value the safety of your information very highly. We promise to keep your personal information safe. To prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, or other similar risks, we have implemented all physical, electronic, and administrative measures required by law to protect the information we collect from your purchases on our website. We install the latest firewall protection to prevent any unauthorized access into our computers. And we use the encryption technology to protect your information from any unsafe sensitive information or page. Only our relevant staff can have the access to get your personal information. And they will sign an agreement of keeping confidential to all the information. And they cannot get your password by any means.What information we collect
We only receive and store any personal information you provide during the whole purchase process on our website.
The information we collect from you includes things like:
1. Your full name, Your email address, Your phone number
2. Your shipping address, post code, city, country
3. And some other specific information that can complete our verification process (like billing information and credit card / PayPal information)
4. Your IP address, your computer's operating system, browser type, your current page, your geographical location, and etc. This technical information from your computer each time you consult with our technology or sales support online can help us to give you advices more smoothly and enhance the quality of our communication.
We may also receive information about you from other sources, including third parties that help us update, expand and analyze our records and identify new customers
The purpose of collecting personal information is to provide you with products or services,
and to ensure that we comply with applicable relevant laws, regulations and
other regulatory documents. This includes:
1. Respond to your inquiries and requirements
2. Provide customer service
3. Prevent fraud and complete the verification of your payment
4. Fulfill your order
5. Send you relevant information on order delivery
6. Customize your purchase experience or level your grade up on our website.
We will only share your information with third parties who are our agents or service providers for limited purposes. Aside from the above purposes, we will never share any information with any other third parties unless we have your permission.
You can control your personal information! You can view, change, modify or delete your personal information at
any time simply by entering our website www.tuningpartskingdom.com, login with your ID and password
and then you can edit your personal information as you wish.
And you also have the option to not accept the cookies which will prevent us from some certain information of yours; but before you do this, you have to make sure that these certain information will not become an obstacle on your purchase process and our communication process.
You have the right to request us to cancel your account, but we will store your data from previous orders for accounting and anti-fraud purposes.