Connecting Rod fit Ford Duratec 2.3 Mazda MZR 2.3 Conrod Bielle Sale 154.79mm
A connecting rod is an engine component that transfers motion from the piston to the crankshaft and functions as a lever arm. Tuningpartskingdom high performance connecting rods with Forged SAE 4340 Chrome Moly Steel for the highest strength and durability, dedicated for street and race vehicles. Get your pistons pumping with tough, top-quality connecting rods from Tuningpartskingdom.
Tuningpartskingdom provides performance coilovers for sale with a budget price and attentive services.
for Ford Duratec 2.3L
TÜV Certification Con Rods
Type: Forged 4340 aircraft chrome moly quality steel for racing
H-beam Conrods Quantity: 4 Pieces a set
Bolts: Including Genuine ARP 2000 bolts
Note: Extra cost for upgrading to ARP L19 bolts
Bolts Size: 3/8"
Tolerance: Balanced to +/- 1 gram in set
Piston Bolt Hole: +-4/1000mm
Power: 600hp ~ 800PS per set
Strength of the fastening (PSI): 220,000/230,000 PSI Torque: 48ft ≈ 65 NM
Top acceleration: 9000rpm
warranty: 2 years warranty for any manufacturing defect
Center to center length: 154.79mm
Big end diameter: 53.035mm
Small end diameter: 21mm
Big end width: 21.8mm
Small end width: 21.8mm
- Forged SAE 4340 Chrome Moly Steel for the highest strength and durability, dedicated for Racing
- Designed and processed by CNC machine.
- All big and small ends are finished with SUNNEN honing machine
- Precision alignment sleeves positively locate the rod cap, maintaining big end bore size and eliminating cap walk
- 100% X-rayed, sonic tested and magnafluxed
- Multi-stage heat treated
- Shot peened to relieve stress
- Come with the bronzed bushing suitable for the floating piston pin
* No instruction included; Professional installation and alignment suggested.
* Please check our store for other auto parts you may be interested in.
* Please feel free to contact us for whatever we can help.
Tuningpartskingdom warranties their products against defects in material and workmanship for 2 years from the original date of purchase, unless otherwise specified. Warranty applies to original purchaser and is not transferable. This applies to products manufactured by Tuningpartskingdom.
Warranty will become void if:
- The product has been abused, misused, or improperly maintained;
- Repairs have been made or attempted by anyone other than an authorized Tuningpartskingdom dealer, unless cleared before hand by Tuningpartskingdom
- Repairs are required because of normal wear and tear
- Alterations have been attempted or made to the product
- The product is classified as a consumable
- The product has been involved in an accident.
This warranty is limited to repairs and/or replacement of the product or part found to be defective. If a part or a component from the Tuningpartskingdom, system or kit is found to be defective, this warranty shall apply only to the defective part or component and shall not require Tuningpartskingdom to repair, replace or refund the complete product, system or kit., system or kit is found to be defective, this warranty shall apply only to the defective part or component and shall not require Tuningpartskingdom to repair, replace or refund the complete product, system or kit.
Enter your destination to get a shipping estimate.