Coilovers For Toyota Celica 2000-2006 Suspension Shock Struts Adj Damper 24 Ways
The main purpose of a coilover is to adjust the ride height of your vehicle. A coilovers Kit consists of a damper and a shock absorber with a coil spring around it. The damper and spring are assembled as a unit prior to installation, and are replaced as a unit when either of the sub-components fails. You can enjoy comfortable riding experience in all road conditions. Lower your truck or car with one of tuningpartskingdom's Coilover Conversion Kits.
* Adjustable ride height
* Adjustable pre-load spring tension
* Most components are made from 6063 aluminum with T6 for increased hardness -- the advantages include excellent strength, and aluminum helps keep the weight down.
* Hi Tensile performance spring - Under 600,000 times continuously test, the spring distortion is less than 0.04%. Plus, the special surface treatment is to improve the durability and performance.
* All inserts come with fitted rubber boots to protect the damper and keep clean.
* A fast and affordable way to easily upgrade your car's appearance.
* Easy installation with right tools.
* No instruction included; Professional installation & alignment suggested.
* Please check our store for other auto parts you may be interested in.
* Please feel free to contact us for whatever we can help
Enter your destination to get a shipping estimate.