Racing Connecting Rods +ARP2000 Bolts for Audi/VW V6 Engine 2.6L 2.8L 2.7T 154mm
A connecting rod, also called a con rod, is the part of a piston engine which connects the piston to the crankshaft. Together with the crank, the connecting rod converts the reciprocating motion of the piston into the rotation of the crankshaft. The connecting rod is required to transmit the compressive and tensile forces from the piston, and rotate at both ends.
The predecessor to the connecting rod is a mechanic linkage used by water mills to convert rotating motion of the water wheel into reciprocating motion.
For Audi B5 S4 quattro 2.7T
Type: 4340 EN24 H-Beam Connecting Rods
Quantity: 6 Pieces as showing in picture
Bolts: Including Genuine 5/16" ARP 2000 bolts
Tolerance: Balanced to +/- 1 gram in set
Note: Extra cost for upgrading to ARP L19 bolts
Condition: 100% brand new
Warranty: 2 years warranty for any manufacturing defect
Accessories: You will get exactly as shown in the picture abve
Center to center length:154mm
Big end diameter: 57.6mm
Small end diameter: 21mm
Big end width: xx
Small end width: xx
- Forged 4340 aerospace steel
- With Standard ARP 2000 bolts (Upgradable ARP L19 or ARP 625+ bolt )
- Professional design and precision machining center assembly line manufacturing
- US SUNENEN honing machine professional honing
- 100% X - ray, ultrasonic, magnetic particle inspection
- Multi-stage heat treatment and professional shot peening to eliminate stress
- Single connecting rod can bear more than 200 pieces of single weight error of each set less than +/-1g
No instruction included; Professional installation & alignment suggested.
Please check our store for other auto parts you may be interested in.
Please feel free to contact us for whatever we can help.
Shipping & Delivery
Payment for orders may be captured as soon as the order has been successfully placed and we will shipped as soon as possible. To ensure a fast and safe delivery we use FedEx, DHL, USPS, & UPS Ground/Air shipping services. Available shipping methods may vary for different type of products and shipping destinations. Most products in stock ship same day, or within 1 business day after which its delivery can be tracked via tracking number sent to your email. For custom or made to order items shipping time varies and the more details please contact with our customer service when you need it.
Unless otherwise agrees in writing signed by officer of Seller, all delivery dates are estimates Seller shall use its reasonable efforts to deliver all Product within the time specified; however, in no case shall Seller be liable for any expense, loss or damage whatsoever suffered by Buyer as a result of the Seller's failure to deliver Product by the specified date.
Tuningpartskingdom warranties their products against defects in material and workmanship for 2 years from the original date of purchase, unless otherwise specified. Warranty applies to original purchaser and is not transferable. This applies to products manufactured by Tuningpartskingdom.
Warranty will become void if:
- The product has been abused, misused, or improperly maintained;
- Repairs have been made or attempted by anyone other than an authorized Tuningpartskingdom dealer, unless cleared before hand by Tuningpartskingdom
- Repairs are required because of normal wear and tear
- Alterations have been attempted or made to the product
- The product is classified as a consumable
- The product has been involved in an accident.
This warranty is limited to repairs and/or replacement of the product or part found to be defective. If a part or a component from the Tuningpartskingdom, system or kit is found to be defective, this warranty shall apply only to the defective part or component and shall not require Tuningpartskingdom to repair, replace or refund the complete product, system or kit., system or kit is found to be defective, this warranty shall apply only to the defective part or component and shall not require Tuningpartskingdom to repair, replace or refund the complete product, system or kit.
Enter your destination to get a shipping estimate.